Sunday, July 6

Still Sneezy

My allergies (I refuse to admit that I might have a cold) are still terrible and so I decided to opt out of a hike with T-Man and B. Our other house-mate, C, went to Dar to help with Saba Saba events so I had the new place to myself.I spent a relaxing Saturday sleeping and reading What is the What, and eating a lot. When two of C's friends came over to pick up their laundry around 5, I was still in my pajamas (Like mother, like daughter I guess).

On Saturdays we go to Hotel Oasis for Indian food, but I hadn't been since my very first day in Morogoro. Will, Dundy, and I headed over there, planning to meet T-Man and B over there. We ordered drinks and because they get pretty much the same thing every week, Dundy ordered. Still no sign of T-Man and B and we started to wonder if they were actually coming. Should we eat the rest (even though we were already TOTALLY stuffed)? Several phone calls later we heard there was another miniature disaster at the lab; one of the students from the upcoming workshop was having trouble getting his ticket at the bus station. Meanwhile, my allergies (I swear, it is not a cold) were getting worse by the minute.

By the time we got back to the house (pictures coming soon), I was exhausted and totally full. One pseudoephedrine and liter of water later I was out for the night. A busy two weeks ahead with the workshop. Looking forward to being busier!

No comments: