Tuesday, September 23

Christian Louboutin

So I spent the weekend with Gatto in Los Angeles and believe it or not I actually missed Morogoro. I was hanging out at a music producer's (of the likes of Kenny G, Mariah Carey, Leona Lewis) house. His girlfriend was everything you think of when you think of LA. I calculated it when I got back (because I'm just that cool) from their house on Sunday and her Christian Louboutin--$700 heels wore by the stars--collection would provide bed-nets for the entire Morogoro region.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Sarah... our whole lives are filled with massive incongruities... I suggest you read the book Mountains Beyond Mountains... you would like it... very public health social justic

André Isidio de Melo said...

I loved your blog (texts, photos...)

I've been in Africa for some time too (some photos in http://isidio.multiply.com/photos/album/7/7) and I loved the experience. I'd love to return there some day.
Do you plan to return to Africa?

Regards,
André

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
louboutin Link Exchange said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.